Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Things I have found to RAVE about that YOU should totally check out!

This is mainly going to be for mothers of children under 3, but it's still totally worth looking into for EVERYONE!

*Passion Parties Romanta Therapy After Shave Protection mist. (best way to get to it without having to see anything you may not want to is go to the site, then click "Shop Online", and go the the tab that says "Romanta Therapy" and scroll down to the product. It's pricey at $15 per bottle plus shipping and handling so you want to watch for deals or buy several bottles at once.

Uses: Sunburn, Diaper rash, New Tattoos, Acne.... Really ANY skin irritation.

It has Antibacterial properties combined with soothing ingredients that provide relief you have to experience to believe could come from this bottle of clear, VERY subtle smelling spray.

*Amazon.com, Amazon Moms "club" for Diapers and Baby Wipes.

Uses: I get a big box of Pampers Cruisers for the same price I pay at Smith's for the store brand and it's delivered to my door with no tax or shipping costs once a month. I also get 2 boxes of Pampers thick care wipes for the same price as the store brand at Wal Mart.... again delivered to my door with NO tax or shipping costs.

*UdderCovers.com Nursing covers. When they have their promotion, you get a $32 nursing cover for $10. They have Gift sets that are $37. With the promotion you pay $15. I've heard GREAT things about the covers. They have the bow at the top so you don't need hands to see your baby. I got one gift set and a 2nd cover for ME, and a 3rd cover as a Baby gift all for $35

* This new Blog My SIL sent me to has AMAZING ideas and ways to do things Cheap or Free! I am doing a Hair Bow Making Station for my Baby Shower from her tutorial.

No comments:

Followers