Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The right to vote

OMG! I just read an article that said that in Philadelphia and Ohio the Black Panthers (an anti white group similar in nature to the KKK) has turned out to intimidate voters.

And then, the update said that there are Navy Seals who may turn out to battle these bullies.

And I am in tears!!!!

Because My heart is soooo full knowing that our Military is so GOOD! So Brave. So determined to see right prevail.

No matter WHO they vote for, these Americans have the God Given Right to go into these places and vote for who they want to lead them. Un assaulted.

God BLESS those who will stop at NOTHING to protect our freedoms.

God Grant us a President who will care as much as they do.

No comments:

Followers