Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Monday, March 25, 2019

Where life has gone

I can't believe how many.... Years it's been.

Life with a new born... And teens wasn't conducive for my previously journaling life.

It's the end of March. For us that means living at Lagoon for the next 7 months. Woo hoo!!! My kids enjoy it... But not like I do. And our fiesty 2 year old is hot on my heels. She loves it there. But unlike others, she's been broken in YOUNG. Elizabeth is grateful for the fine months it's closed. Elysia, being the only child of mine to ride EVERYTHING, likes it almost as much as I do... It helps that her friends go. AnyA is very much middle of the road. Jacob rides ALMOST everything but still gets anxious.  And Bella could benefit from some Valium.😉

This year starts off a little different. I'm pregnant, but a miscarriage is being predicted by the Dr. So, time will tell if I'm riding or watching this season.

That's us in a nut shell. This is my 2nd pregnancy since Christmas. And we're praying that this one ends successfully this fall.... Because we are ready for big kid life .❤️

No comments:

Followers