Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

To Sum it all up ~ I LOVE her! ♥


On Wed, Sept 28th 2011, 3 weeks and 1 day before her Due Date, and 1 week and 1 day before I was scheduled to be induced (which ironically is tomorrow ;-) Arabella Kaite Rose decided she was tired of the whole pregnancy thing.... as was I. And at 7:30 am my water most DEFINITELY broke. And at 9:28 am, after a realitively short, but very intense labor, with not ONE single push from me.... I do not exagerate here, she catapulted herself into this world weighing only 7 lbs 4 oz (Which is over a lb less than 2 of her sisters, and almost a lb less than her other sister and her brother.)

Things have been an adjustment for SURE. But I am soooooo happy to have this 5th Little Baby, and 4th Little Girl, join our Family.

She brings up the tail for our Family as we are very content to be a Family of 7, and this pregnancy was AMAZINGLY hard during the last 2 months and I truly question my ability to survive another one and not leave my 5 Babies without their Mother.

Arabella is the name of one of Queen Elizabeth I's cousin's and I LOVE it. And Kaite is Kate with a special I for Ivy who has really been an AMAZING Friend and example to our Family (Not to mention taking the other 4 kids at a moment's notice when Bella was born!)

1 comment:

The Peterson 5 said...

Congratulations Candace! She is adorable!

Followers