Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Birthday Delivery (s)

This year,  for the first time in a few years, David picked out and planned to surprise me with a series of packages delivered to our home.

First,
A New Orleans Saints sleeved blanket. 

Followed by 

New Orleans Saints Beer glasses (which I've come to LOVE for entertaining)

Then

A New Orleans Saints straw dispenser already stocked with gold straws.

Finally,  

Cherry Lime and Blood Orange Italian Soda flavoring. :-D

No comments:

Followers