Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Monday, February 6, 2012

Dear Josh Powell

You BASTARD! I almost lost my SWEET Baby tonight. And I would have been heart broken on a level that would never mend. And YOU have the NERVE to make the decision that your sons lives were over. How DARE you take them from those who loved and needed them. I didn't know enough to make a judgement on your guilt where your wife is concerned 2 days ago, but Gee you sure seem guilty now!!!

Many GOOD Christ following people are glad that you will have to suffer for what you did yesterday!!!! NOT glad you did it. Just that there is a "special" level of punishment for "People" (cringe) like you.

Followers