Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Sunday, February 10, 2013

I AM afraid to die

I do NOT like the idea of death. Mainly because I see it as an un necessary inconvenience. Our bodies die when they no longer function properly. With a properly functioning body, you CAN live over a century. So WHY would I want anything less? I L O V E life. I L O V E the things and people and circumstances (most of the time) that I HAVE in my life. so, through researching, I have discovered a list of ingredients that can keep a body and it's organ in proper functioning condition so that death does not come any sooner than necessary. I don't have a lot of time right now, so I will make a quick list, and explain more later:


(Oils and herbs are absolutely essential in a person's diet and medicinal use.)

Oregano
Lemon
Lime
Raspberry
Milk Thistle
Turmeric
Iodine (found in sea vegetables like kelp, milk, and eggs)
Avocados
Cinnamon
Peppers (black, cayenne)
Honey

ALL of these help with with cancer, diabetes, and metabolizing nutrients


No comments:

Followers