Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Blog Puke

Soooo, my last post (the rest of the story) brought up two... or three ;-) new topics.

Topic 1.


I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE when people assume they KNOW another person's story without EVER hearing it. Or caring to for that matter.

Only a FEW people really KNOW my story. Only a FEW people want to invest that kind of time in me. That's fine! Just don't spout off about how easy my life is compared to yours!!!!!!!!

Topic 2.

"And Now, the rest of the story..." A famous Tag Line from a radio show in Wyoming.

I've been spouting about how Wyoming is superior in many ways to Utah and other US States. And people... again, those who have never taken the time to KNOW the state, go off on me about how I'm mistaken. Reference topic 1. People LOVE to judge a situation they have NO real knowledge of.

Topic 3.

This one will surprise many!!!

I almost NEVER open my mouth or post something that I haven't thought out/researched. I MAY still be wrong. But at least I can back it up with evidence that gave me a logically reasonable basis for thinking the way I did.

Topic 4.

Abuse. It takes many forms. I believe many people are oblivious to or at least in some level of denial about their abuses toward others. They may have an inkling that they are being abusive on some level, but they often re direct, or play it off in a way that makes it seem that they think they are appearing to NOT be abusive.

EVERYONE does it. E V E R Y O N E. (there are a FEW exceptions, I'm sure.... and yes,I even know maybe 5 people who are exceptions) But that is a SMALL number compared to the ones who are directly/indirectly abusive.

Being Passive/ Aggressive is HIGHLY abusive. And people in general don't realize it, I don't believe. The level is based on it being a mental abuse. I think Mental Abuse is FAR worse than physical abuse. (I mean base Physical abuse. I'm not referring to sexual abuse. Nor am I getting into sexual abuse right now)

Ok. I'm done ;-) For now.

No comments:

Followers