Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year

I REALLY only have ONE Resolution for the New Year. To be the BEST I can be. Here are some of the "outlines" I have to make that happen:





Again, with the "Say what you mean.."



I had an interesting conversation with a Friend the other day about keeping our bodies alkaline. One thing I'm going to do (since I'm ADDICTED to carbonation,)is: every time I want a bottle of soda, I will drink a bottle of water.... I may still drink the soda, but in order to, I will have to drink that water first ;-)



This is how I really truly feel, and will be towards people.



One of my BIGGEST things this year is finances. And I think I CAN do this as an "easy" start to financial health. I am so excited, but it's going to be hard: I have discovered that as long as David gets a steady income of a certain "attainable" amount ever 2 weeks, we will pay off all our debt and hopefully be in a house by July!!!!! Again though, I have some of My Friends because I support their businesses. And It's going to be hard to not spen that money. But SIX MONTHS is soooo achievable!!! I only have to be good for SIX MONTHS to get to where I want to be!!!!! :D



I don't READ this book often. But I KNOW it. And I KNOW HIM (The Author ;-)) And I AM a Christian. And I will LIVE it!!!! ♥


No comments:

Followers