Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Thankful

I have stopped posting on my Private Blog and started posting more here.... because I want to share what I have to say.

Anyway, I was thinking about it today, and I have the perfect (knock on wood ;-)) life! No, it's not free from struggle and trials.

But I have so many of the different aspects that I would want if I were given a list. I have time for Friends, time with My Spouse, time with My Kids, money to buy things, I get to stay home and raise My Family, a Husband who has been able to perform most of Our Kids Baby Blessings and both Baptisms, a Mom who really loves me, sturdy cars,a warm apartment....

I am Grateful to My Heavenly Father, My Mom, and David for My Life! ♥

No comments:

Followers