Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

grand scheme

There is a plan at work in my life that I'm so grateful NOT to be in charge of.


To move or not to move,  is the question on the table.  Just as i thought that door closed,  it got flung wide open again.

Those of you who are tired of hearing about it,  i don't blame you one bit. I'm sick of hearing about it.

But there IS a plan at work here.  And i just have to wait for it to unfold.

"Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed ishe that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame"


You may just come to my door one day, and i just might not live there anymore.

No comments:

Followers