Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Friday, May 8, 2009

Love my Life!

I have realized over the past 6 months how lucky I am. May 5th marked 1 year since I packed up the Girls and left David. I am SOOOOO happy to be back home! I spent Mother's Day last year in SLC living out of a duffle bag, dependant on Jared for transportation, and planning for a divorce. This year, I get to kick back, and enjoy being a Wife and Mother. I am SOOOOO happy that I can say I am closer to where I want to be eternally, wiser, and have made so much progress over this past year. It hasn't been easy, and I would NEVER want to go through it again. But I have learned the lessons and am a better person for what I've been through. It's good to see the time spent learning the lessons as a success rather than a waste.

No comments:

Followers