Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Sunday, December 5, 2010

TRUE Christmas... what REALLY matters

I woke up this afternoon.... I was EXHAUSTED.... to DRAMA that was all ABOUT something I'd done, but was taking place AROUND me not WITH me. People who want to piss and moan over stupid things that just happen.

And I am Happy. I have all of the things in my life that REALLY matter. I have my BEAUTIFUL 4 Children. My Husband who wanted me to have a good night even though I was having drama after drama swirling all around me, so he bought a game that I wanted over one he wanted AND brought me home a surprise Raspberry Lemonade that you can't get just ANYWHERE. Then he cleaned up and got the children to bed so I could relax and decorate some more.

I have the ability to forgive, and a grateful personality. SO many people live life without those traits.

I am not ugly. I can be really cute.

And I have all of my basic needs taken care of.


I have some REALLY good Friends, and Family.

God is sooooooo GOOD to me!

I have all of the makings for a WONDERFUL Holiday season!

No comments:

Followers