Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Friday, December 10, 2010

What I want you to remember about me


I am passionate about the People and ideals that matter to me. Untamed is probably the Best word you'll ever find to describe me, and I'm proud of it. I love deeply and try to always give 100%. I love My Husband and Children more than ANYTHING!

I believe in God as our Father. I believe in Jesus Christ and that He died to ransom us from our natural mistakes as mortals. I try every day to more successfully follow His example and treat others the way He treated the people around Him. I believe that the KEY to being a good person is the Golden Rule also know as Empathy.... if we could only treat others the way we want to be treated, how much better would this world be! I believe that Families are Forever. That My Husband and Children and I can be together after this life ends. I believe that as Man is, God once was, and as God is, Man can become. I believe that education is CRUCIAL to success in this life.... we need to educate our children about the dangers and how to be responsible with their choices in life. I believe that too many parents want others to teach their children the things that THEY should be teaching them, and then don't like the results. NO SUCCESS can compensate for Failure in the Home. I do not like the Government interfering in my life, and I HATE those who take advantage of the Freedoms that so many Men and Women have given their lives to protect. I HATE illegal immigration. I was a Soldier for 5 years, and am to this day a Soldier to my CORE. I have been married twice to the same Man for a total of 8 years. I have 4 WONDERFUL Children, and would love to have more. I LOVE life and am determined to make it a successful experience so that when I leave it and move onto the next, I can look back with contentment rather than regret. I believe that there is life after this and that we will have to answer for every choice we make. And Love. Above all, I believe in Love. And the power it has to change... and SAVE peoples' souls!

No comments:

Followers