Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Friday, October 26, 2012

Fast Sunday Nov 4th

I won't tell you how to vote this election. I WILL however, remind you that if you believe in fasting and prayer for things that are critical in your life, and this election is that important to you, Fast Sunday is just DAYS before this, what I would deem, VERY Important Election.

So, Let's fast for the health and security of our country.

You don't need to fast for a specific candidate. This doesn't need to be political at ALL really.

Just knowing that the future of our Nation is on the table no matter WHICH way things go, we can fast that God's hand be in what EVER the outcome it is, and that He will watch over and protect our SACRED land.

That He will keep us free, and safe from oppression.

This is not a call to Vote. (Do that too ;-)

But a call to Ask.... no, PLEAD for Our Country's well being.

No comments:

Followers