Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Starting Now

I've heard 2 things this week that have really impacted my thought process:

1)A Friend of mine was talking to someone and admitted to "merely surviving" for the past 11 years. And also "running" from her past. This person said to her, "You have been actively procrastinating."

2)Status Shuffle: "We use our fear as an excuse, when really, fear should be our motivation."


Starting today, I will no longer be an Active Procrastinator.

Starting today, I will use fear as my motivation. Not my excuse.

Also, today I "signed" an online pledge to not text and drive. Please join me and keep our roads safe(r) ;-)

*******************************************************

And now, a statement I just read as I typed this post:

You could NEVER walk a mile in my shoes... WHY? Because my shoes are AWESOME and I don't loan them out!


AWESOME! I'm adopting that!

No comments:

Followers