Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Friday, March 8, 2013

Magic....and Anger

I took My 3 Oldest to see Disney On Ice tonight. It truly was Magical. I LOVED experiencing it with them. I was just as excited by it.... maybe almost more so, as they were.

And I LOVED that they got to have a Magical experience. And I caught myself tearing up. Because I want them to have these moments to buoy them up during those less magical moments in life.

And then I came home, and was reading about some of the things taking place in our Country under this POS President we have in charge of our fate.

And then I read about a Father watching his young Son pass away.

And I cried. Out of despair and ANGER.

With so much Beauty and the fragility of life out there, why is there so much hate, and manipulation in the world?

Can't these people, like our "fearless" (HEAVY sarcasm) Leaders see that they're wasting so much on things that strip the tenderness and beauty from the souls of those who deserve better?

No comments:

Followers