Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Monday, February 23, 2009

We're having a Boy!

My Three Girls. Now My Boy. Whew! I realized today that it makes me feel quite accomplished.I've been very blessed in my life. I've gotten to do many things. I've gotten to play many roles. I get to know what it's like to raise a Boy. I get to know what it's like to raise a Girl. I've experienced dating, Friends with Benefits, living together, engagement, marriage, divorce. I've found Love again and again. I've been through the full range of feelings and emotions... I understand each one personally. I've traveled. I've been cultured. I've lost. I've gained.I am glad to say that the first 30 years of my life have been full and blessed.I am excited to see what the rest hold.

No comments:

Followers