Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Gratitude and Frustration

I think those are the topics I write about consitently. However, I have spent quite a bit of time typing up Blogs, just to find out the next day that they didn't post. Grrr.Anyhow, I am very blessed in my life. And at the same time constantly frustrated. Sooo....One thing I am very happy about is that tomorrow, a Chapter in my Life comes to an end. A MUCH needed end. To every decision, there are consequences. I have always tried to face the consequences to my choices like a Big Girl. And I try to learn from the unpleasant ones, so that I can more consistently make choices that come with the consequences I like vs ones I have to swallow like it or not. I don't think that I often make choices without being realitively informed and therefore have no one to blame when the consequence, though exactly what I was expecting, doesn't fit to my liking. In such a situation, I made a well informed choice, and have paid the price. And now, I can put it behind me. I have been blessed to be well guided and informed for the most part these past years. I have sometimes had the choice "nudged" out of my hands, and have been spared some consequences because of it. And on the other hand, I have always been informed properly so that when I do make a choice, I do not make it blindly. I HAVE however, on occasion blinded MYSELF despite proper information and guidance. But it is still very much a blessing to be so well educated.Sometimes I will even sit down and type up a whole entry. Post it, and go on my way. And I do not consider it accidental when the next day it is not there. I know that I am watched out for. I believe STRONGLY in a Diety who cares personally for me and looks out for my well being. Sometimes, though I don't realize it at the time, some things just aren't meant to be said a loud.

No comments:

Followers