Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year

I don't really have time to blog right now. Our computer is not set up at home yet. So QUICK recap of recent events.

We are in our new home. We LOVE it. 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms. I am sore and bruised from LOTS of falls (since we moved in the most horid temperatures with lots of snow and ice on the ground) and lifting and moving lots of heavy stuff. Plus last night, I ran my leg into the corner of our bed so hard, I thought I HAD to have broken something.

Life is in full swing at our new apartment. I got it organized FAST but that is partially due to sending EVERYTHING I could to storage.

Jacob is ADORABLE but under foot every second. I feel bad because he gets yelled at a lot right now. He can open the EVERY door in our new place, so it's insane trying to keep him out.

Elizabeth and Elysia have one bedroom, and then Jacob and Abby share the 3rd. Bedtime is sooooo nice with the children separated.

We like the convenience of living in Rock Springs.

1 comment:

Jamie Newman said...

Post pics when you can. So happy for you!

Followers