Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Today's advice

1) If you avoid cooking with alcohol because you think it's against the "Word of Wisdom," You're totally missing out. There is ZERO alcohol in the finished product. When you heat (bake, boil, etc) the beer or whatever Liquor you are using, the alcohol is taken out leaving a totally unique flavor. Suffice it to say that there are many more things like Beer Cake on our horizon here.

2) Don't call DFS on me. You won't have a case, and you'll look bad! And if I EVER found out, you'd have some major crap coming your way.

With that said, Have a GREAT day! ;-)

No comments:

Followers