Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Gift to You

I cannot buy you expensive gifts. I cannot send you on a trip around the world. I cannot take away all of your problems. Here is what I can give you:

I can take your children for an afternoon so that you can have a break.

I can get your family into the zoo for free so that you and your children can have an afternoon out with minimal cost.

I can bring you groceries so that you don't have to go out with a new baby or a sick child.

I can make you dinner.

I can give you a shoulder to cry on and a listening ear any day or night of the week.

If I have an item you need, and it's not in use, it's YOURS.

ALL you have to do is accept.

No comments:

Followers