Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Overwhlemed!

WOW! I believe there IS a God more today than I did yesterday.... and there was no question yesterday in my mind or heart.

We are studying George Albert Smith in church right now. He said: "Our Heavenly Father has said in very plain terms that he who says he loves God and does not love his brother is not truthful." AMEN!!!!!!

Now, I believe in my Heart and Soul, that God knew that today was the day in the History of the world, that we needed the lesson from manual on Pres Smith about Loving our Neighbor. I believe that 200 years ago when the LDS church was organized by divine revelation, that God had it planned for us to have this lesson on this day.

YAY!!!!! It has been such a blessing to me to have this lesson taught on my 1st day attending church in our new Ward.

******************************************************

The 2nd major part of whaT I'm saying in this entry is this:

I KNOW with everything in me that we were meant to move to where we are now. We couldn't move here a year ago. We couldn't move here next year. We had to do it NOW.

And I have a specific purpose.... or specific purposes here.


YAY!!!!!

******************************************************

Everything I do is multi dimentional. My brain, though slow in some ways, works multi dimentionally.... ALWAYS.


For example: Elizabeth's name. Dimension 1: I like tthe name, it's pretty. Dimension 2: It means "House of god." Dimension 3: She was MEANT to have that name.

That's just how everything is with me. And YES, it really does apply to EVERYTHING.

Now I know this is a post that doesn't seem very organized. But when I comes down to it: All 3 of my points are reasons why my faith is stronger today.

No comments:

Followers