Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Noise...

I have certain "Talents". One of them is the ability to hear "things" rather than see or feel them. It's sometimes referred to as being Clair-audience. Clair-audience means ‘clear-hearing’. It is the ability to ‘hear’ Spirit. Actually, that USED to be a Talent of mine. It's one I struggle with lately. Mainly because noise is EVERYWHERE. I it makes it hard to "Hear."

These days I am more Clair-voyant than Clair-audience. You know how they say that when you loose one sense, a different sense usually becomes heightened. Well... Too much noise all around. I DO have the ability to see things as they really are a LOT of the time.

But if you ever happen to notice that excess noise drives me nuts, this is why.

No comments:

Followers