Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Things I've changed, things you should try

Two days ago, we dropped cow's milk like a HOT POTATO. Cold Turkey. GONE!!!!

Instead, we buy Almond, Rice, and Coconut Milk.

Fluoride toothpaste is also on it's way OUT. Which kind of sucks because like shampoo, I have a stock of toothpaste (I like to be prepared ;)

We have started using OnGuard toothpaste(DoTerra). It contains the OnGuard Essential Oil Blend which has a fresh cinnamon smell (cause it contains cinnamon among other things,) is antimicrobial, ingest-able, and does amazing things for your immune system. I use it in laundry, on dishes, as a mouthwash, to mop the floor.... LOVE IT!

Also, I have started having a glass of 2 tblspoons Apple Cider Vinegar, 6 Oz of Almond Milk, and a tblspoon of Honey a couple of times a day. It is weirdly not bad. And Apple Cider Vinegar is supposed to be AMAZING for you!

I need to get some Red Raspberry capsules. It is ALSO good for your body in so many ways!

1 comment:

Alicia Mae said...

OMG! You have inbraced your inner Alicia! I love it. I would do all this and have done most, but my funds as my stock of oils has run out.

Followers