Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Thursday, December 20, 2012

The end of The World... December 2012

I SWORE no more political posts on FB this year ;) BUT that was when I thought we'd be able to make it through 60 days without people shooting children and the President ... well. So since I'm trying to keep the politics away from there, and it's Christmas time, I'll post here:

Let's look at this logically: 1) Let's reduce military force for the 2nd most hated (by those who are jealous or have ever been screwed over by) country in the world. And then 2) Take guns a...way from every law abiding citizen. Does ANYONE know what that's a recipe for??? COOKED GOOSE (AKA Dead or Captive Americans by the millions!!!!)

Wyoming just passed a law making it illegal to take their guns.... it's their right to hunt. And I don't imagine many gun carrying Americans are giving up their right to bear arms without shooting everyone who tries to take their guns.

Tomorrow may not be the end of the world. But the future looks bleak in Our Country!!!!

In another time it was said "I have a plan. It will save every man. I will force them to live righteously.But give all the glory to me."

No comments:

Followers