Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Monday, April 1, 2013

What I get out of disappointment

David and i just got screwed out of EVERY holiday this year....inCLUDING Mother's Day, My Birthday, Our Anniversary, Halloween.... by his new schedule.

I cried.  IMAGINE having your husband in another state for 4 Straight Weeks.  And having him gone for EVERY holiday between New Year's and the following Christmas.

I am soooo disappointed.  So SAD! So LONELY!  I feel SO let down.

B U T.  Here is what I get from this.

A)  My Father (God) has a different plan.  And He knows best.  Which means it just might be a BETTER plan ;-)

B)  It's time to be a Better Mom.  If I'm what they've got for all those special times, I'll give them THE best.

C) It's time to Move.  I HAVE to be in a good house where I can raise my Family.

That's all I have for now.... but this will be interesting.

No comments:

Followers