Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Time to grow up!

I think I've finally done it. I've grown up ;-). Stopped lashing out and throwing tantrums. Stopped getting back at people. Stopped wanting fairness at any cost.

Today we got emails of documents that have been faxed to unemployment by Cameron. They are going all out in order for us to not get unemployment. Nadia, the "Girl" who ultimately put the final nail in David's coffin which resulted in his being fired, got fired months ago.... and David went to bat for her and got her job back. We felt sorry for her since she is a Single Mother. I have babysat for her. He also saved her from severe injury when she was taking a cap off unsafely. Ugh. Anyhow, she signed a statement stating that David was more or less a "Screwup" at work. She now has his job. And it's VERY hard not to hate her for it. SOme of the "Guys" who still work at Cameron have said "Nadia better never run into Dave Rose's Wife.... His wife would kick the crap out of her." Well, I have to admit that their thinking that I would win is flattering.... and really, boy would I love to give her a piece of my mind. BUT, I have decided growing up is better :-)

2 comments:

Miriam said...

Good for you. Being mature and growing up is the right thing to do. Forgive and forget she'll get hers later.

Candace said...

Thank You Miriam! You're right! :-)

Followers