Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Monday, July 19, 2010

For REAL????

I understand that it was a rough night, but Friday night David says to me: "Maybe you SHOULD look for a job outside the home. I think maybe you've been outside of the workplace too long, and don't understand how hard it is." Bahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

FOR REAL?!?!?!?!?!

Once in a while NON SAHMs will say things that just B-L-O-W my mind!!!!!!

Yes that night our house was still trashed at 1 am. But it was one of those days where despite ordering pizza to "help" things run more smoothly, it just didn't.

And on top of everything, I shocked myself severely while attempting to play electrician and rewire the bathroom outlet... something I NEVER should have attempted.

All while David went to a movie... which he told me later, he didn't appreciate.

*Sigh*

Whatever.

He made up for it Sat when I had my Girls Night :-)

No comments:

Followers