Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Don't Eat the Chicken!!!!!

I had a dream last night that rivals any other. It was CLEAR. It left a BURNING thought.

So, for what it is worth, here is the message if not details on the dream:

If there ever comes a time where we are all aware of a threat (Ie An outbreak, no ability to get food, something like that)

And the Government is giving everyone rationed food (especially in big bags)....

(in my dream it occurred like this: We were all aware that something was wrong (but just barely, so it wasn't like mass chaos or people dying yet). The government was broadcasting the message to us that let us know to find a safe place, stay put, and just be patient. Then they began distributing big bags of food. (that seemed to be the solution.) I was actually with Michele Lewis at the time, and she seemed somewhat anxious (she seemed to need the solution more than I did). And I said to her "Look, there it is (the food/or solution). Everything's fine now." We were waiting for ours. Everyone who got their "bag" seemed appeased, and it was only a matter of time before we got ours. And then I could see a ways down the road to people who already had theirs. And it was BAD. It was worse than the initial problem. People were trying to get as far away from the food as possible. And I remember saying to Michele "DON'T EAT THE CHICKEN!")

DON'T EAT IT!

*****************************************************
Something I have always been HUGE on is Food Storage. And let me tell you that I am sooo grateful to have ours. Because when faced with starvation or eating something that may or may not be dangerous, VERY FEW people can resist eating the food.

We have a lot of grain. What I need to focus on now is supplementing the grains. We need more water, broth, juice, and some other things.

People, if you don't have it, get some food storage!!!

No comments:

Followers