Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Misconstrued

i think people misinterpret my out going nature. I'm not clingy, not needy. I just have this idea that the journey is always better when you do it with a friend, or 2, or 5! :-) I just always enjoy things more when I have people.... good friends.... to enjoy it with.

So if I am CONSTANTLY inviting you to do things, it's not because I am codependent. It's because it's so much better when you're there.

You would think it would help people feel good. That's what it's meant to do. I HATE feeling left out. Why would I want someone else to feel that way? SO many people complain about feeling lonely, left out, like nobody likes them. Well, I'm starting to firmly believe it's their own damn fault! When someone tries to be your friend, and include you, and you refuse because they're not the person you WANT to invite you, include you, etc, STOP COMPLAINING about being alone!

No comments:

Followers