Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Friday, July 2, 2010

Yes, here it is: WTF!!!!!!!!!

I am a genuinely nice person. And as I have come into my own so to speak over the past year, I think I've gotten nicer. More assertive. Less agressive. I stand my ground more. But I can truly say that there is not a mean bone in my body. When I get heated, it is loud, but short lived, and if there is ever a moment where I hurt someone's feelings, ESPECIALLY The Girls, I am quick to make things right.

I would do just about Anything for those I care about.... Friends, Family..... even strangers.

And yet I'm not "good enough" for people.

And that is C-R-A-P!

SO, I'm sorry I'm not good enough. Sorry I am too loud, too pushy, too fat, too over the top, funny looking, funny smelling, not a good enough parent, not a good enough Mormon, not sexy, WHAT THE F EVER it is that makes me not high enough quality for YOU and YOU and YOU and YOU!!!!!

BUT I have a WONDERFUL Family of 6 with 5 people who worship the ground I walk on. I am caring, outgoing, strong, HONEST, GENUINE, and I work my absolute hardest EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY to be better than the day before. I am confident, sassy, sweet, and I have an AMAZING capacity for love. And I NEVER abuse the relationships I have.... I know just how valuable they are.

No comments:

Followers