Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Friday, June 25, 2010

Very First Special of the Month

I am officially set up with Passion Parties and am offering my price on:

Liquid Body Silk in Plumeria (if you don't like Plumeria, I can find out if it comes in the Gree Tea)
Goes on like a lotion, then dries like a powder to give you a cool, comfortable instant freshness. 4.6 ounces. My Price is $8.40. I am excited to get this one now that it's hot outside. Because even here in WY where there is ZERO humidity, it's humid right now.

Let me know :-)

No comments:

Followers