Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Passion Parties

I am determined to show those of you who get a stereotype in your mind when you hear the words "Passion Parties" how useful these products are even for those of us "Mormons" who don't use certain things and aren't interested in the "toys."

Passion Parties have more than just sex toys. There is a line of body care products: Shower Gel, Shave cream, Body mist, pillow mist, lotion, lip gloss, etc. that are great. SOOOOO, since I am signing up this week, I am going to be offering one product a month at my cost. I will start with the things I have mentioned above.

So, if you are interested in pampering yourself, take advantage of the deals.

For those of you who may not be interested in the things I've listed, let me know, and once a month I will offer you one item at my cost.

But I want to tell you all that the reason I am investing in this particular business is education. I believe that many of us are "in the dark" about the things related to this line of product and what they can do for us. Many of us don't discuss this topic. So we may not know that there are things out there that can enhance the time we spend with our Spouse as well as help us relax.

So, I fully encourage those of you who are more piously LDS than even I am to give the products I am selling a chance and maybe try the lotions, shave cream, candles, etc. and see what you think.

Many of the products are great for not only their "original" purpose, but softening rough heals, chapped lips, massaging backs and feet, etc.

No comments:

Followers