Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Thursday, June 3, 2010

A name is just a name

I have decided that one name I will be really sad to never use is Liberty Belle. I've liked it for YEARS. Even before it was used in Juno. I just saw that one of my Cousins' Counsin used the name Liberty, and it reawakened my love for that name. Soooo

C'mon job and house. Cuz now, we not only need a David, Prudence, and Arabella (which COULD maybe be forgone in exchange for Liberty Belle. I mean Bella/Belle, they're the same right?!).... we need a Liberty :-) I have never wanted to have children past the age of 35. MAYBE 36. But I guess it's a good thing I have another 8 good years left in this body of mine ;-)

No comments:

Followers