Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Monday, June 14, 2010

Imagine

I L-O-V-E the Playgroup Moms I have the privilege to associate with.

I L-O-V-E MY LIFE!

I L-O-V-E the fact that when my life ends on this earth, I will look back and KNOW that I had a FULL life. I will not have to wish I had filled it with meaning. I will not wish I had chosen poop and snotty noses over a high paying career. I will not wish I had lived life. I will not wish I had someone to love. Because I HAVE all of that. I have summers full of craziness. Winters full of runny noses to wipe. I know what it is to have a life so full that we are gone all day and the cleaning doesn't get done. I L-O-V-E the path I have chosen. I L-O-V-E the 4 MONSTERS that run me ragged. The MAN who drives me NUTS with his incessant inability to "get it right" after being told a MILLION times.

What more could I want.

Yes, I wish we had more room. More money. More time. BUT..... :-)

No comments:

Followers