Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Need to clarify

I think I offended a few people with my Blog about how a family member suggested we car pool when we went to the Temple last month. I think some got the idea that I was saying that it was rude of them to ask us to car pool with THEM. And I got some comments after that on "maybe they were just trying to be nice." What the actual situation was: They were suggesting we find someone from our ward to car pool with. They weren't offering to car pool with us.

Clear as mud?

No comments:

Followers