Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Saturday, August 21, 2010

So excited

I have a Friend who expressed an interest in buying some of the products I sell through Passion Parties.

She is getting married in Nov so we decided she should have a party. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to afford to drive down to do the party. But we've now got enough people RSVP ing that they will or might be there that I think it'll work out just fine. :-)

So Friday Sept 3rd at lunch time, David will get off of work and we'll drive to Salt Lake. That evening, I will do her party in Tooele.

Saturday, we are fortunate enough to be able to attend a baptism for some of our most TRUE Friends' son.

Sunday, we have the Baby Blessing of My Cousin's Baby. And then off to Timpanogas to hike with our Dear Friends, and David's Brother and his family.

Home on Monday!

I am sooooo excited for that weekend!

No comments:

Followers