Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Plugging along

I know it makes me seem bi polar. But these are the ups and downs of life.

I try and try to sort things out, but in the end not much really develops into anything it hasn't before.

Because the facts are these: A) David and I need to stay together and raise our family. B) I need to be home with my Children. C) Life is HARD. And D) You just have to keep plugging away.

The definition of a failure is not the person who gets knocked down over and over again. It's the person who doesn't get back up and give it more effort than before. It's not the person who sails through life unscathed... It's the person with battle scars, who has been beaten over and over and still fights with every breath for success that wins!

It's the person who can put their foot in their mouth and make mistakes, and can still look you in the eyes and say they were wrong who is successful at life.

No comments:

Followers