Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Monday, October 18, 2010

SURPRISE

Most people are ECSTATIC at getting a dog for their Birthday! Well, Happy Birthday to me ;-) I'm surprisingly giddy.

Yes, it looks as though we just got ourselves a dog. She is the SWEETEST ball of fur in the world.

We've spent almost 24 hours going through all of the reasons to keep her and all of the reasons not to. And well, it looks like the pros outweigh the cons.

I was up ALL night last night worried about the ball of fur sleeping next to me in one of my laundry baskets. And she did FINE.

*Sigh*

Welcome CC (Candy Corn) to our Family.

No comments:

Followers