Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Monday, July 18, 2011

3rd trimester

Yay! I'm a couple of weeks into my 3rd trimester. And I am truly happy to be pregnant. We went to Lagoon yesterday... well, technically it's Mon now, so on Sat. And I actually fared pretty well... minus Puff the Magic Dragon which was NOT a good idea to ride. I did really well at staying hydrated for once, which helped immensely!

I AM however EXHAUSTED today... well, yesterday and it will prolly take a few days to get it out of my system.

This baby is very active. I got a good 12 hours of almost non stop movement the other day which is new. Elizabeth was very docile, and I had to wait for her evening bought of hiccoughs to know everything was well.

Sciatica is a norm for me at this stage, which I DON'T care for. But all in all, not much to complain about.

We don't have a split level dwelling this time and are on the bottom floor. The 100% lack of stairs when at home is helping a TON! It makes it so much easier to stay active with the other 4.

No comments:

Followers