Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Thursday, July 14, 2011

W E I R D Dreams

I was DEEP into my dreaming this morning. Elysia passed away and somehow, so did I. I somehow managed to come back to say my goodbyes, and went straight to the Lundgrens' where I said Goodbye to the Women, but non of the men, until a last minute awkward goodbye to David.

Then home to try to help with getting things ready for a party. And kept hearing about all of these things Ginger kept saying about me. And I just wanted her to stop talking about me.

THEN, apparently, the world has an idea of when I need to be up and coherent that does NOT match my ideas.

The end.

*****************************************************

Somehow, someone is now going to freak out and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about or how delusional I am, or to stop being a know it all after this post. Well, since it's a series of random weird dreams, back off.

Oh, and a side note on that, those of you who are reading my blog because you like to make snide comments, or bash me, find something else to do!

No comments:

Followers