Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Advice to my Girls.... and my Son too

You know those "Guys" (for my son, of course, I mean Girls ;-) you get along so well with. The ones who you can be yourself with because they're "Safe" because you're dating or have your eye on someone else

THOSE are the people you want to pay the most attention to. And ultimately THAT is where you should be looking for dances, and even marriage. They are the ones that matter.

No comments:

Followers