Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Monday, July 11, 2011

What is it?

I SWEAR I get more fights thrust upon me when I am pregnant than I ever do when I'm not! It's been that way since Elizabeth, 5 pregnancies ago.

People it seems are not only not MORE understanding when I am going through the process of growing another human being, they are actually LESS understanding than when I'm NOT.

It's like they are out to prove that I have nothing special going on in my life that is anything to handle with care.

And then they wonder why I'm such a Bitch!

BACK OF BITCH MAKERS!!!! I have more important things to do right now, like keep my emotions level, and grow a human being!

No comments:

Followers