Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Millionaires????

Ok. So today David called me and said "What would you think about a job where I was working in South America for 3 months, home for 3 weeks, and then back to South America..... that paid $1,000,000?" I said "OMGOSH!!!! I'd say TAKE IT!!!!"

Well, come to find out, the people around him were IDIOTS! It's Libya, in AFRICA!!!!!

However, I've been rolling this over and over in my mind. If it's a "real" job, and not smoke, I think we really honestly might get it.

My reasons are very Spiritually based.

- Both of our Patriarchal Blessings speak of being able to be taken care of well financially
- I truly believe that we could and WOULD do a lot of good with that kind of $
- SO many things point to this possibly being why we are in the situation we are in right now
- With possibly 2 more children yet to join our Family... well, Kids are the most expensive kind of Toy ;-)
- David working outside of the U.S. has been something that we have been trying for since last year.

If this REALLY comes to pass, I will possibly be moving back to Salt Lake. But if not, will not be moving any farther away. I need my support system (Mom, In-laws, Friends).

Anyway, I actually feel like this might be an ok desire. I know I have a specific mission on earth. And I feel like this will help with that mission.

I guess we will see!

No comments:

Followers