Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 1



Day 1- Picture of you with 15 facts.
1. I have eyes that change color.
2. I am married to my 2nd Husband.
3. I LOVE Starbucks, and recipes with alcohol based ingredients
4. I have 3 Daughters from my 1st marriage, and a Son from my 2nd
5. Food is my secret lover :)
6. I was a Passion Parties Consultant
7. I want to move out of the US
8. I have lived in 5 different states since I was 19
9. I am as abrasive as I am because I've been hurt a LOT
10. I actually AM a people pleaser :/
11. I am working on talking David into baby #6
12. I am more in love with David than I could have imagined possible 10 years ago
13. I am a lot nicer than people think I am
14. I love taking naps :)
15. I love having Children. I have actually gotten depressed over the idea of NOT having more

No comments:

Followers