Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Monday, February 7, 2011

"Ann Landers"

Dear "Ann":

I'm trying really hard to get someone I THOUGHT was a dear Friend saying that I only "Got Pregnant with Jacob, (my Son) to keep (an ex boyfriend) around," out of my head. For those who need clarification, This EX wasn't even part of my LIFE when I got pregnant with Jacob. And how ANY one could mistake him for NOT being David's,(my husband)is INSANE! But that is certainly what is implied because I was not in a relationship with David when this other person was around.


Melissa says: Sounds like some people need to grow up!!! Keep your chin up. People like that aren't worth our time!!

Kerianne says: you know the truth and screw whoever said that!!! They are obviously not a friend if they are saying that!

Stacy says: that's bs he is so a mini david and from the pictures i have seen he has always looked like david i have always found that when someone is gossiping about others its because their life suxs sorry about the languge

Wendie says: Sounds like this person needs to mind their business.

Cathy Rose says: I hope this "dear Friend" is able to read this because NO ONE knows better than I how much Jacob and David look alike. So unless my son has a double someplace then there is NO DOUBT IN MY MIND that my son and your son are Father and Son. Tell Miss Friend to find something else to gossip about. We know who Jacob is!


Karie says: maybe the friend is confused. Maybe the friend thinks that David is the father but maybe Jacob isn't your baby...hm. maybe... lol. Well, I've seen Jacob so the other argument doesn't work either so.. let's think what other stupidity could it be?

Donette says: Is the ex-boyfriend Kieffer Sutherland?

*Oh, and "Ann," no matter WHO the father had been, I would have only gotten pregnant with my son because I WANTED HIM. Circumstances could make living with the result harder or easier, but in the end, HE was my reason. Not to force a change in circumstances.

No comments:

Followers