Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Thursday, February 3, 2011

A week for noticing

This has been a week full of realizations.

Thus the influx in posts.

This is the main point for this post:

To Quote Luna Lovegood:

"Well if I were You-Know-Who, I'd want you to feel cut off from everyone else. Because if it's just you alone you're not as much of a threat."

There are people who make a LOT of noise about others being crazy. They bring it up when all is still. When no one is even thinking about the person they are ranting about. They want to keep that person and their craziness foremost in every body elses' minds. Because they FEAR the silence. They worry that it gives people a chance to think for themselves and they just might piece together for themselves that they have been diverted from the real crazy person.

If you are constantly going off on how someone is always creating drama, you are probably the one to stay away from for those who don't want drama in their lives.

I've watched a lot of Lifetime shows lately in my efforts to relax and remove myself from people who make my life harder.

And a common theme is people who try to warn others about a real danger, and they get turned on because the REAL predator is LOUDLY letting anyone who will listen know that the other person is crazy.

I'm starting to ramble, but I'm sure you get the point....

No comments:

Followers