Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Once again, I need to clarify

Here is one of my biggest faults. I react to things Quickly and often rashly. One of my Greatest assets is how quickly I realize my mistake in judgement and try to rectify it.

I don't like to hurt people. I instantly feel bad when I do. I try to make sure I have done everything in my power to fix it on MY end.

I struggle to find and keep balance.... I'm sure EVERYONE has had that problem in one way or another.

The scales are ALWAYS tipping back and forth in an attempt to keep them level. But I try to NEVER allow them to tip too far in one direction before catching it and making it right.

If you are one of the people who has accused me of talking about you negatively behind your back, and heard my attempts to deny it, and then read my blog and thought I was talking about you. Here is your answer for the "contradiction."

I will NEVER say ANYTHING about you that I wouldn't say to your face. This is why my blog is not private. If I'm going to say it, I will stand behind it. But just MAYBE, if there is no name mentioned in my Blog, I am NOT talking about you or any ONE person. But a general situation that I have encountered. I am referring to an ESSENCE. A residue that comes from many encounters. If you are able to insert YOUR name into the scenario I am referring to, you must have some reason to feel "guilty" and "KNOW" that it is you who I am referring to. But I am not your accuser. YOU are. Or the person who reads it and assumes that YOU are who I mean. THEY are your accuser. Not me.

A couple of posts ago, I did in fact specifically mention names. It is because for the first time I AM specifically referring to those SPECIFIC people vs an essence or residue from many different factors and situations.

So, you argue, I DO talk about people behind their backs. I am a Hypocrite, and a liar.

NOPE! Loosen the noose before you go any further. It is RIGHT there in FRONT of them. They are WELCOME to read what it is I have to say, and then confront me if they wish. I WILL stand behind it. I will admit it. I will not hide behind anonymity. You have my name attached to the post. The difference is that I don't say it, and then make it private. I say it publicly. I just don't get right in your face and SCREAM it.

A FAR cry from talking behind your back!

No comments:

Followers