Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Thursday, February 3, 2011

WOW!

It's interesting how by sitting at home and NOT talking to anyone, the facts of my life CHANGE overnight.

All of a sudden the reasons for my Marriage, Divorce, and even my son's existence are NOTHING like they were a day ago.

So to clarify in DAVID's OWN words:


We got a divorce in July of 2008 "because we were in an abusive relationship that was no longer conducive for our family's well being and to stay in the relationship the way it was, someone was going to end up dead or in prison. And not for any other reason"


In September 2008, David had a Demon (not a figurative one, but the kind that Bible stories are based on) exorcised from him.

David and I were remarried in October of 2008. 9 months and 2 days later, Jacob was born a week early.

Any questions? Because THESE are the FACTS.

No comments:

Followers